A Guide to Choosing the Best Nootropics & Smart Drugs
If you’re trying to find the best nootropics to meet your health goals, the process can be confusing, even a bit intimidating. Nootropics can help boost learning ability, increase your memory, assist overall cognitive functions and improve your moods. Whatever your goal or budget is, understanding the expected outcome of the specific products you choose is vital.
With nootropics, or smart drugs, becoming increasingly popular, almost every buyer is interested in finding the nootropics that work best for them –– though many don’t know where to begin. If you’re planning to build your own nootropics stack, you’ll need to learn a few things. To help you make the right decisions, here’s a simple guide to choosing the best smart drugs:
What to Consider When Choosing Nootropics
What Would You Like to Accomplish?
Before you buy a single nootropic or build your own stack, it’s important to ask yourself a critical question: what would you like to accomplish? Answering this question will help you narrow down your search and better manage your expectations.
Nootropics offer a wide range of unique benefits. However, identifying the results you want to achieve from these smart drugs is a crucial first step. Additionally, know how much you’re willing to spend, how often you’ll be using the nootropics, and how long you’ll need to take them to get the full benefits.
Start Slow to Determine if a Nootropic Works for You
Most new nootropic users make the mistake of buying and mixing several products and compounds at once or consuming large amounts of one nootropic. While it’s not always a bad idea if you know what you’re doing, it’s good to keep in mind that more isn’t always better. Mixing different nootropics without a clear understanding of what products work best together will make it challenging to determine the effectiveness of each compound.
To improve your chances of benefiting from your nootropics, consider starting slow and gradually increasing your dosage. Once you’ve reached an effective level of one nootropic, you may be ready to introduce another product into the stack.
Do Your Homework Before Buying
Despite the convincing user feedback online about the positive effects of using specific nootropics, there’s no fool-proof “most powerful” or “best nootropic stack” available. Whether you’re new the best smart drugs on the market or an experienced nootropic user, it’s important to do some homework before buying any product.
Be Realistic When Setting Up Your Nootropic Stack
Some new users simply don’t have realistic expectations. The key to this is having realistic expectations and knowing that results don’t just show up abruptly. If you have to consult on the best nootropics to buy for certain results, do so, as it will go a long way into improving your success.
Consider the List of Nootropics Below
As usual, when you’re not sure about what nootropic products to choose, it’s always recommended that you start with the basics.
Below, we’ve created a guide to some of the best smart drugs for improving your cognitive functions and memory, increasing your energy levels, and reducing depression and anxiety.
Let’s take a closer look...
Match Your Nootropics With Expected Outcomes
Cognition, Thinking, and Decision-Making
How you think, work, process things, solve problems and even make decisions, all depends on your intellectual capacity as well as your cognitive abilities. Below, we provide a short list of the best nootropics, specifically several racetams, a class of drugs known for their cognitive improvement abilities:
- ALPHA-GPC - This nutritional supplement is known to have a positive effect on memory and other cognitive processes. Research has also shown its promise in treating Alzheimer’s disease, as well as other cognitive-related damage. The drug helps users perform better in their daily lives, at work, and in school. It’s a favorite supplement for stacking with nootropics like Piracetam, Pramiracetam, Aniracetam, or Noopept.
- Aniracetam - Known for its quick potency, Aniracetam works to improve cognitive functions and information retention. This synthetic supplement is more stimulatory and is a great pick when you really want to amp your brain activity up pretty effectively for improved performance.
- Oxiracetam - This nootropic from the racetam family has proven effective in enhancing cognitive function, particularly concentration and memory. It comes in a water-soluble form, making it easier to consume and one of the most popular nootropics among smart drug enthusiasts.
Brain Maintenance & Memory
Brain maintenance and memory play a vital role in our social lives, emotional development, and cognitive functioning. Memory helps create and develop our personality, as well as our knowledge, and is the most essential of all our cognitive functions. To improve your memory and brain capacity here’s are some of the best nootropics products that you can consider:
- Centrophenoxine - Centrophenoxine is a well-respected nootropic that has over the last 50 years been proven to be an effective memory booster. By enabling the production of more acetylcholine, the brain’s neurotransmitters tied to memory perform better. This nootropic helps improve overall brain function and enhances fluid intelligence that results in easier and faster problem-solving.
- Modafinil - A powerful eugeroic stimulant, Modafinil helps promote wakefulness and alertness. Its cognitive benefits include improved memory, reduced reaction times, sharper focus and improved moods. This stimulant is known to remain effective for a long time and is good for boosting brain function when under sleep-deprived conditions.
Anxiety and Depression
Anxiety disorders and depression have become some of the common conditions affecting men and women of all ages. While there are different treatment options offered, there are a number of smart drugs that are leading the way in helping people manage and treat their condition. Here are some of the best nootropics that can help:
- Fasoracetam - This is a potent nootropic in the racetam family that’s capable of providing relief from stress and depression It works by enhancing mood, cognition, and memory. By acting on the brain’s most powerful mood-enhancing chemicals, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and glutamate, Fasoracetam results in a feeling of calmness and relaxation.
- Noopept - Noopept is a peptide-derived compound with neuroprotective properties that are known to help with depression, anxiety levels, emotional instability, and irritability.
- Phenibut - Phenibut is effective in managing stress, social anxiety, and other emotional conditions. This nootropic has been successful in helping people suffering from symptoms of anxiety and depression-like insomnia, memory lapses and mood swings better manage their conditions.
Energy and Motivation
Your energy and motivation levels are vital when it comes to accomplishing your life goals. With higher motivation levels, you are better placed to take positive steps and do what you desire. Nootropics can help you increase your energy levels, improve confidence, and enhance your overall zeal for life.
- Phenylpiracetam - Recognized as one of the most potent nootropics in the market, Phenylpiracetam has improved neuroprotective properties that result in enhanced performance. With its energizing and stimulating effect, this nootropic helps increase overall cognition and memory. Due to its fast-acting effects, it’s highly popular among students and athletes who are looking for stimulating and motivating effects. It’s perfect for those who live a demanding lifestyle, as it provides increased tolerance for stress.
Buy the Best Nootropics Online
As nootropics continue to become a popular choice for people looking to improve their cognition, memory and even increase their motivation levels and manage conditions like depression and anxiety, where you buy your products matters a lot. Paradigm Research Products offers premium nootropics to help you meet your health and nutrition goals. Find the best nootropics to suit your needs at our online store and enjoy fast delivery with flat rate shipping on all orders.
Have questions about our range of nootropic products? Email us at email@example.com today.