A List of Nootropics
We’ve always been fascinated by the thought of being able to significantly enhance our cognitive performance, including thought process, focus, motivation, memory, and even creativity. Movies like Limitless, starring Bradley Cooper, help us imagine a world where a “smart drug” makes it all possible. But not all of the supplements with these effects are fantasy.
Welcome to the world of nootropics, supplements that can help enhance your brain power. These cognitive enhancers now cater to a wider user base for a variety of reasons. If you want to get started with nootropics, you’ve definitely come across numerous options to choose from. To avoid the confusion about what nootropics you should buy, here’s our best nootropics list.
Nootropics for Memory
- Noopept—This is a powerful, fast-acting nootropic that produces a much higher bioavailability than other racetams, making it an efficient memory booster. It’s similar to Piracetam but is 1000 times stronger.
- Oxiracetam—Oxiracetam works as a powerful positive allosteric modulator (PAM) that helps your brain transmit signals more effectively and efficiently, resulting in enhanced memory, learning ability, and better mental acuity.
- Pramiracetam—This nootropic impacts the release of neurotransmitters, which prompts a significant improvement in brain function. This results in long-term memory formation, enhanced mental alertness, and expanded learning capability.
Nootropics for Focus and Attention
- Fasoracetam—This is a new and promising racetam smart drug that makes our top nootropics list. It has shown great promise as a potential non-stimulant to improve focus, attention, and productivity. Great for those living with ADHD (Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder).
- Pramiracetam—As one of the best nootropics for improving memory, its unique properties make it even more effective when it comes to improving focus and concentration at work. It also ensures mental alertness for studying and learning.
- Phenylpiracetam—This potent cognitive stimulant is fast-acting and helps increase overall cognition. It's popular among students, office workers, and athletes who want to improve brain performance for a boost in focus and motivation.
Nootropics for Mood
- Fasoracetam—Also making the nootropics list is this racetam family nootropic that is capable of providing relief from stress and depression. It works by acting on the brain’s most powerful mood-enhancing chemicals—gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and glutamate to enhance mood, memory, and cognition. This results in a feeling of relaxation and calmness.
- Fish oil—Fish oil is considered one of the vital natural nootropics for increasing overall brain activity that can result in several positive effects like enhanced mood, memory, and cognition. It’s best used as part of a nootropic stack for memory.
Nootropics for Anxiety
- Aniracetam—Considered one of the most versatile nootropics and a powerful neurotransmitter stimulant, Aniracetam can help treat feelings of anxiety. Its positive effects result in sharpened focus, better sleep, and lower anxiety levels.
Nootropics for Longevity
- NMN—Nicotinamide Mononucleotide is considered one of the most powerful and effective anti-aging nootropics. It works by stimulating DNA repair and rejuvenating cell and muscle repair. It’s basically a naturally occurring supplement that’s in our bodies.
- Alpha GPC—This powerful nootropic in our list has some great benefits for our brain and body. Apart from improving memory, thought processing, and other cognitive functions, Alpha GPC has shown promise in reducing the overall rate of cognitive decline in patients with mild-moderate Alzheimer’s disease.
- Centrophenoxine—As one of the widely used and researched smart drugs today, Centrophenoxine is well known for its ability to reverse the effects of aging. It serves as a neuroprotectant that helps counter the damaging effects of neurotoxins.
Nootropics for Sleep
- Other Nootropics for Sleep—To improve sleep or deal with insomnia in a more effective way, you can try nootropics, such as Phenibut, Melatonin, L-Tryptophan, and Valerian Root.
Order the Best Nootropics Online
As more people continue to take nootropics, the question of where to get the best quality nootropics becomes even more important. Paradigm Research Products is your leading provider of top-of-the-line nootropics, backed by excellent service and support.
Have any questions about our nootropics list? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.