The Benefits of CBD Oils and Isolates
The many benefits of CBD are still being discovered. As more and more people gravitate towards natural remedies, it’s not surprising that CBD has emerged as one of the most exciting options on the market. After all, CBD supplements relieve many common mental and physical health issues, and it can be consumed in many forms, including oils, isolates, edibles, vape liquids, and more.
An Alternative to Medical Marijuana (and Pharmaceuticals)
While marijuana has proven to be extremely helpful for a wide range of health issues, many people simply want to avoid the psychoactive effects, or they may live in a place where marijuana remains illegal.
Although the benefits of CBD oil and isolates are different from marijuana in some ways, many of the benefits of CBD are quite similar. The big difference is that CBD isolate products contain no THC. CBD also offers some of its own unique advantages over marijuana.
Another reason why so many people are enjoying CBD is because it allows them to reduce their reliance on pharmaceuticals. While you should never discontinue medication without speaking to a qualified physician first, countless patients have discovered the power of CBD first-hand. CBD is the natural, safe solution that so many people have been waiting for.
How CBD Works
In order to understand why the benefits of CBD do what they do, you need to know about the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS was discovered (and named) due to scientific research into how marijuana affects the human body.
Located throughout your whole body, the ECS consists of endocannabinoids and their corresponding receptors. The ECS regulates many vital functions such as appetite, sleep patterns, reaction to pain, and immune system response.
The body produces neurotransmitters called endocannabinoids. The endocannabinoids bind to cannabinoid receptors located in your nervous system, causing various effects — reduced inflammation is one example.
There’s another type of cannabinoid called phytocannabinoids. Phytocannabinoids are produced by plants, and CBD is one type of phytocannabinoid. The benefits of CBD occur because phytocannabinoids mimic endocannabinoids, bonding to your body’s cannabinoid receptors in a similar way as endocannabinoids.
In other words, the benefits of CBD oil occur because CBD performs the same functions as your own body. The important difference is that you can control the amount of cannabinoids in your body. Say you’re struggling with a lack of appetite. Taking CBD may reproduce the body’s natural process that triggers hunger. Some people also prefer peppermint CBD isolate and other flavors while they enjoy their supplement.
Benefits Associated with CBD
Now that you have a better understanding of what CBD is and why it works, it’s time to take a look at some of the most common benefits associated with it. It’s important to note that the benefits of CBD may vary from person to person. After all, everyone’s body chemistry and tolerance is unique.
- Improve your mood: CBD bonds with cannabinoid receptors in the brain associated with GABA and serotonin production, and both are directly related to anxiety and depression. While CBD may not be a direct replacement for antidepressants and antianxiety drugs, many CBD users have found that CBD is an effective supplement for maintaining a positive outlook.
- Relieve physical pain: Many CBD users suffer from chronic and/or acute pain. One of the benefits of CBD is that it inhibits pain signals in the brain, naturally keeping pain at bay. You may have heard of a “runner’s high.” It’s a euphoric, pain-relieving feeling runners get after running long distances. Studies have shown that endocannabinoids play a major role in creating the runner’s high.
- Reduce inflammation: Inflammation contributes to many common health conditions, including cancer, heart disease, autoimmune disease, and Alzheimer’s. One of the major benefits of CBD oil and isolates is that they help to create T-regulatory cells while suppressing cytokine, naturally lowering chronic inflammation.
- Treat seizures in children: CBD has anti-seizure properties that have successfully treated children who suffer from epilepsy and other neurological problems.
- Promote appetite and sleep: The benefits of CBD are similar to the benefits of marijuana in some ways, and many CBD users find that CBD helps them sleep better and enjoy food more. Again, CBD doesn’t make you high, but it’s still derived from the cannabis plant, so it’s not surprising that some similarities exist (on a lesser scale).
- Reduce weight: While some CBD users take CBD to improve their appetite, others use it to encourage weight loss. CBD stimulates important proteins and genes that break down fat. It also increases calorie-burning mitochondria and helps your body to maintain a healthy blood sugar level.
- Alleviate stress: One of the most overlooked yet most crucial benefits of CBD is simply that it relieves stress. That may not seem like a big deal on paper, but stress is a major cause of many serious health problems. By keeping stress levels down, you naturally reduce the likelihood of developing severe mental and/or physical issues in the future.
Shop Medical-Grade CBD Today
The benefits of CBD oil and isolates are clear. Scientific research is still ongoing, but there are more than enough anecdotal reports from real CBD users to show that CBD is much more than just a natural remedy.
That said, it’s so important that you only use top-quality CBD made by trusted manufacturers. There are a lot of fake products out there that won’t provide any of the benefits of CBD, and they could even be dangerous.
Here at Paradigm Research Products, all of our CBD is produced to medical-grade standards with the highest standards for quality. We routinely send out our products for third-party testing to ensure optimal quality and safety.
We also offer fast, secure shipping and exceptional customer support, so browse our selection of premium CBD products with full confidence. Call 1-800-706-3449 or contact us online if you have any questions, or simply place your order through our secure website now. Experience the true benefits of CBD with the highest quality CBD products on the market.